Subject: Re: Folder settings...
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-06-20

Carsten_at_tschach.com wrote:
> According to my idea this afternoon I implemented a way to change settings
> when entering a folder...

Thanks for the patch.

The concept of "local settings" has been discussed before, and Brian King wrote patch #750691 to implement it about a year ago (which unfortunately still is unmerged for technical reasons).

Your patch takes a more simplistic approach (which is not necessarily a bad thing) by only changing settings when browsing to a specific directory, and not when playing the same files in a playlist.

--
Björn