Subject: On+Play Menu

On+Play Menu

From: Michael Elsdörfer <michael_at_elsdoerfer.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:44:17 +0200

I just installed the latest CVS build (from yesterday), and I noticed that
there is a new item "Open With" in the On+Play Menu.

Basically, this is a good idea; however, what is annoying is the position of
that item. Accessing the playlist menu now requires an additional keystroke
('down'), because "Open With" is the one which is first and per default
selected.

I (and I guess most other users as well), use the playlist menu much more
frequently than the new "open with" feature.

Can that be changed?

Speaking of playlists: Are there any plans to include the patch, which makes
the Right/Play keys in the file browser configurable, e.g. showing the
playlist menu), in the official distribution?

Michael