Subject: ^-._.-^ Updates @ Cyborg Systems
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-06-20

Hi all,

Well, feel free to take trip to http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems
pass Go as many times as you like and collect $200 each time.

On the RockBox page you will find:

The Latest Audio-3587 build
===========================
Beta 2 sees the start of a proper install zip (made with "make zip")
All previous known bugs are fixed
Most of the new stuff is interface stuff for programmers
The manual is finished (I hope) and the Blind-Friendly version is now
posted also.

DevKit 3.01
===========
DevKit 2.x finally broke beyond repair :(
Rather than bodge it up to 2.6, I decided to rebuild the kit from scratch :)
It is, as usual, a bare bones package. So if you think there is something
which should be included that is not - please let me know.

Starfield Maxi Demo
===================
Nothing new to look at apart from the incredible speed it runs at now.
This demo is really to show off the Graphics & Random Number Libraries.

Libraries
=========
I have uploaded some new plugin libraries for the programmers out there :)
   # Graphics functions with clipping (now I can finish Klondike)
   # Hyper-Fast Random Number generator.
This is by no means the last of these.

**Be warned libplugin support for SIMULATOR is currently broken.

Enjoy,

BlueChip