Subject: RE: recording quality
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-20

Hi Glen, I'd guess at q2, as I think there's a 24 bit setting between
the 2. You can always change it later by using something like
goldwave if you have it, and the save as option, which will do the
job. Also if you're planning to convert it to. ogg format, then you
really need to use something higher, as converting twice will produce
losses twice, as both .ogg and .mp3 are lossy formats. You're better
using Q4, then converting down.

HTH,

Rob