Subject: RE: Folder settings...
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-06-21

You may be pleased to know that Audio-3587 Beta.2 has support for this also.
It is NOT implemented, but you have already done the implementation code in
the core.

As you will know, you can save Audio-3587 config files (.vol) by pressing
ON+F2 when in Audio-3587.
And obvisouly, you can load these files simply by clicking on them in the

If you click on them in the brower, a little window pops up to let you know
all is okay.
If the filename begins with an "_" (underline) the screen will not pop up.

As a programmer, you may prefix ANY .vol file with a "*" (star) and, again,
the window will not pop-up :)