Subject: Discovered a bug...
From: Carsten Tschach (Carsten_at_tschach.com)
Date: 2004-06-21

Hi,

I've just discovered a bug while playing around with some WPS-Files.

If you simply put a .mp3-file in the root-directory, play it and then
press stop - rockbox return to the directory but wouldn't redraw it.

You can navigate through the files, but only parts of it will be redrawn.
If navigating all the way up to the top-file (turned show all files on
before) and beyond this you'll get an Error:

I09 CPUAddr Error which follows by a PANIC (Stkov Backlight)

Looks like we need to reload and redraw the directory after finished playing.
Seems like it is differently handeled in the root-dir and in others.

Bye, Carsten