Subject: Archos Jukebox 20 with only a 10Gig drive!?
From: Dave Jones, HFP Acoustical (dave_at_hfpacoustical.com)
Date: 2004-06-21

I just opened a brand new (bought in a sealed package from an Ebay seller)
Archos jukebox recorder 20 that only seems to have a 10 Gig drive in it.

I'm looking at it in explorer, under Windows XP, and the properties swears
that it's only 9.37 Gigs.

The computer management|storage|disk management interface shows a 9.37 Gig
drive as well with a single FAT32 partition. So it's not a partitioning
problem.

Anybody else heard of the completely wrong size drive being dropped into a
AJBR?

Dave

(Asking, "why couldn't they have accidentally installed a 40 gig drive?")

Dave Jones P.E., Senior Project Engineer
HFP Acoustical Consultants
6001 Savoy Dr., Suite 115
Houston, Texas 77036
713.789.9400 (phone)