Subject: Re: Latest Changes in settings.c
Date: 2004-06-21

Hi Jörg,

I think you were misunderstanding me....

I wanted to say, if Sophana's special power-up feature will not be
implemented in the main path and lets further assume that I need or want it,
I will not be compatible with further Rockbox releases.

So if I still want that feature, I will have to take a new release,
implement the mod and create a version for my own.

For me, Rockbox is 99% perfect, I can even live w/o that power on feature,
but even so it would be nice for me.

I'm not familiar with the Rockbox SW inside, so I take it as it is and
sometimes I tell the list about my opinion and suggestions.

I hope that pointed out a little bit, want I wanted to say.
Sorry if I was offending you - that was absolutely not my intention.

THX & Greetings

----- Jörg wrote ---------------
> What are you implementing in every revision?
> Then it must be software, what's missing? You know that the car adapter
> mode
> is now saved in RTC and skips the charging screen? (on your own risk of
> not
> starting with flat batteries, needs F1+On then)
> Jörg

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++ GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis*