Subject: recording problems
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-22

Hi, Thanks so much to those of you who helped me with the recording
problem. One question though, I can't seem to get it to record
digitally. I've connected the toslink cable, should I still be able to
hear what I'm recording through the headphones? (I can't). The only
option that I've changed is the source for the recording from line in
to digital. I can record digitally from my DAB radio, and though that
I might get a better copy.

Rob

---