Subject: Re: problem recording with V1
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-06-22

Linus,
Wouldn't the position where you press on "start recording", before you press
it again to actually begin recording, be about the same as Kerriocke?
I have never used Kerrioke, but I am assuming that one can play music, and
use the mic at the same time.
And if that is true, could the position before it actually starts recording
be like kerrioke?
Glenn