Subject: AW: problem recording with V1
From: perterm (
Date: 2004-06-22

> Von: Linus Nielsen
> > What about the little patch that uses the red LED as a record indicator
> I'm not sure I want to add confusion about what the red LED means.

The possible confusion concerns only those few people who actually use the
recording feature. The patch mentioned in fact may be confusing. But a
simple option to toggle the meaning of the led as "recording indicator" /
"hd activity indicator" would be nice. It would be a real benefit as you
then could see from the distance wether the unit is recording. Momentarily I
always have to cross the practice room in order to verify that.