Subject: RE: problem recording with V1
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-22

Brilliant!. That's fine.

Heh to BC, I've just reread my message as part of Linus's email, and
it sounds a bit sharp. That wasn't my intention BC, I was doing
something else while I was writing it. I meant that BC develops
plugins, which normally don't talk, and that therefore he's not part
of the rockbox development crew, but developing third party products
which use the RB platform.

Please accept my apologies BC, it wasn't meant the way it could have
come over in print. It was the sort of comment that one would make
over a cup of tea.

Rob