Subject: Re: problem recording with V1

Re: problem recording with V1

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:20:04 -0600

Chipper wrote:

Bit harsh dude - I was only trying to help. I didn't realise you were
blind when I threw my idea in the cooking pot.

When speech support is added to the plugin interface, you can hunt down the
guy who started it all by writing the first blind-friendly plugin, backup
up by full blind-friendly documentation on a blind-friendly web site
...three guesses.

rocker says:

Freaking eh dude!

All of you developers have done some real nice work while considering us
blind folks. It's to bad that some of us have a chip on there shoulder!
Sorry chipper. No pun intended (smile)...rocker