Subject: Re: Latest Changes in settings.c
From: sophana (
Date: 2004-06-22

My power up feature is only a hardware mod that I described in a previous
This mod simply "pushes" the ON button automatically from the external

There is no software in that.

however I would be glad in helping flashing the players, but I could not
find how the uart boot mod works.
Could someone point me about the details of the uart boot mod?