Subject: can't get my archos talking
From: ezankel01 (ezankel01_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-06-23

Hey everyone. I'd like to thank you for such great firmware, but I have forgotton how to get my box speaking. I installed the daily build from the 19th, and turned all the speaking functions on, but it won't talk. I tried to go to the page that gave directions, but it has been removed or changed and I can't get to it. How do I get it talking again?

--
Ezra
~ _/) ~~