Subject: Re: Rockbox mentioned in PC Mag!
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-06-23

I think that was a very disappointing article.
They did not mention all of the features of the Archos products, and they
only mentioned the Archos product that happens to not run RockBox.
I think that with the speech support, the RockBox should have gotten much
more coverage than it did in this article.
It is clear to me that the author or authors of this article favor the
I-Pod, and have done very little research into the other units.
It seems that they spent too much effort on expressing aesthetics, and not
enough on functionality.