Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 5, Issue 131
From: Stephe Mandel (stephe_at_wubios.wustl.edu)
Date: 2004-06-23

Neon John,
Congratulations on your update!

I am nervously eyeing such an upgrade on my JB20 V2 in the near
future. One thing that keeps me from doing it is concern about the
additional weight that would be added to the unit.

Do you notice a big difference in weight since the change?

thanks,
Stephe

The materials contained in this e-mail are private and confidential and are
the property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender.