Subject: RE: Talkbox Problem Error "You do not have Microsoft speech installed" but i have! What Am I missing out to create my talking directories?
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-06-23

Hi, Brian.
        The link I mentioned in the message I just posted simply installs
SAPI 5.1. The link you posted below, that which I mentioned a few months
ago, installs another program called Saypad on the system, as well as the
SAPI 5 voices. Both should work well. Just wanted to clarify why two
different links were posted. It would, of course, be far easier if Microsoft
had decided to distribute SAPI 5 in a package without an SDK. To the best of
my knowledge, though, they didn't.