Subject: Re: Re: AAAAAHHHH! is it dying after 2 months?
From: ezankel01 (ezankel01_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-06-23

I don't know. It stopped doing it after i upgraded to today's dailiy build, but I don't think it was bad power because it botted up the original archos firmware just fine when i held on+f1, and the battery had plenty of power left.

One suggestion, I know this has been brought up before, but my archos seems to confuse the ff button with the down and play/pause button quite frequently. It doesn't seem to do this with the original firmware, but maybe it is because i rarely have used it. If there is any way to fix this through rockbox, it would be greatly appreciated.

> This is the second month that I have owned my Archos FM. I have
> Rockbox flashed and it has worked flawlessly up until today. Today, about
half
> the time I try to start it up, It won't.
>
> This entire thing happens only after I let it sit for a minute or longer.
> Any suggestions?

Bad power?

Jörg

--