Subject: RE: Can't get my archos talking
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-23

Thanks, I'll pass this info on. I just checked my own unit that thankfully
talks just fine. The build I am currently running does not give the buffer
size under info/rockbox info. I only get battery level, free space on
drive, and current time. Was this added just recently?

Best regards,
Rick Alfaro