Subject: RE: Can't get my archos talking
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-06-23

Hi.
        I've offered this privately, and now do so publicly. I'm happy to
help anyone out by phone if they need it. The Archos units are the first and
only HD-based MP3 player that's gone towards accessibility, and a little
trouble with the installation process should not keep people from using the
unit to its fullest potential.
        Aman