Subject: RE: Can't get my archos talking
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-23

One more question...

Is there currently a way to force RockBox to boot with default settings? I
was thinking it is going to be difficult for someone that can't see the
display to get to the appropriate menu option to reset the configuration to
default. Maybe a hot key held down at boot time or something?

Best regards,
Rick Alfaro