Subject: Re: Warranty void if seal broken
From: Neon John (
Date: 2004-06-23

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:05:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00), Gary <>

>Did you get a good price on the HD?

I think so. I used cnet's price comparison service to look around. Page
Computers had the lowest total cost (price+shipping+tax) of any vendor that
didn't have a bad resellerrating review. Newegg was a little cheaper but they
insist on collecting TN sales tax.

I had started out shopping for a 40gb drive but I quickly saw the small price
difference between the 40 and 80gb drives so I upgraded. :-)

This stuff changes so fast that my only firm recommendation is, use one of the
price comparison services when you're ready to buy.

PS: I've used the jukebox most of today and the battery indicator is still
above 50% with the Maha 2300 mah batteries. That's a notable improvement.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN