Subject: RE: Battery Test .Rock

RE: Battery Test .Rock

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:43:43 +0100

I have now run the battery life test, with the same Optimised ATA code 4
times, the runtime varies from 09:23 to 09:55. The amount of time charging
would appear to have a bearing... I know that sound obvious, but a 5 hour
charge give about 30 minutes shorter runtime than a 12 hour charge!

My understanding of the cells in the FMR/V2 is that they are full charged in
about 4 hours...

I have entered these results and an updated graph on the BatteryTest page:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/twiki/bin/view/Main/BatteryTest

Are there any other FMR/V2 owners willing to run the same simple test, and
see if a) I have a duff battery, or b) this hardware platform is more power
hungry?

Mark