Subject: RE: Battery Test .Rock
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2004-06-24

I have now run the battery life test, with the same Optimised ATA code 4
times, the runtime varies from 09:23 to 09:55. The amount of time charging
would appear to have a bearing... I know that sound obvious, but a 5 hour
charge give about 30 minutes shorter runtime than a 12 hour charge!

My understanding of the cells in the FMR/V2 is that they are full charged in
about 4 hours...

I have entered these results and an updated graph on the BatteryTest page:

Are there any other FMR/V2 owners willing to run the same simple test, and
see if a) I have a duff battery, or b) this hardware platform is more power