Subject: Re: a bug?
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-06-24

Glen said:
I am running the daily build of June 21, on my JBR-V2.
Every time I re-start my unit, I have to go in and turn the hover feature
back on in the speak directories of the voice menu.
Then it speaks the directories, but not without re-setting this option each
time I start it.

rocker replies:

Same here with my FMR. June 21, & June 22 build.

Cheers.

I am running the daily build of June 21, on my JBR-V2.
Every time I re-start my unit, I have to go in and turn the hover feature
back on in the speak directories of the voice menu.
Then it speaks the directories, but not without re-setting this option each
time I start it.
I did try re-setting it to the default settings, but that did not help.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us