Subject: Re: Rockbox FAQ for the blind
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2004-06-24

Aman, Christi,
A minor correction regarding the description of the jacks on V1 recorders:

"The one on the right, near the right upper bumper, is the digital line
in/out jack."

This jack can actually be used for recording from a digital source as
well as for feeding a digital unit.

Cheers. Jean.

--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France