Subject: RE: Rockbox FAQ for the blind
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-24

Christi, don't know whether this should be added or not, as for some
reason I didn't get the full FAQ originally, but is it worth putting
something in re the difference between optical and electrical digital
feeds? I didn't realise that there was a difference, and it would be
nice to know if these converters were able to be bought, rather than
made up, as I don't fancy doing the soldering.

Rob