Subject: Re: Warranty void if seal broken

Re: Warranty void if seal broken

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:34:38 -0500

I think the UK English voice sounds less like what you call Queen's English
than Tony Blair's does.
I really like the sound of Tony Blair's accent, as he sounds so good and
proper. And the actual sound of his voice makes him sound mild mannered.
Is there an accent called a Liverpool accent?
Would you consider the "middle class home counties" accent to be like that
of Benny Hill?
Christi,
How would you describe your accent?
Glenn