Subject: changing HD again
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-24

Hi, sorry, but I thought I remembered seeing a document on changing
the HD in the archos. I have looked on the site, but can't find it
again. I've a sighted friend whose willing to change it for me, but
he said that he wants photos and hopefully some instructions, and
preferably (if needed) a circuit diagramme.

What can I give him?

Also can I use my computer's hard disk to copy all of the rockbox
contents onto, then copy it back when it's done, and have my RB
talking?

Thanks very much,

Rob

---