Subject: Re: Warranty void if seal broken
From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat (
Date: 2004-06-24

At 7:54 AM +0100 6/24/04, Christi Alice Scarborough wrote:
>> Oh Christi, can you imagine your MP3 player speaking with a broad
>> black country accent? or better still, a drunk Glaswegian.
>I'm almost tempted to do a Brummie or broad Derbyshire voicefont just so
>people can compare. As to broad Glaswegian, I'm afraid I have trouble
>understanding it, let alone speaking it.

Working in the travel industry, my favorite UK regional accent is from
Manchester... but only when you've got two Mancunians talking to each
other; it doesn't have the same effect on its lonesome. We've got a bunch
of Italians staying with us now, I'd love to get them to do one. You'd
hardly understand it, but it would be sexy anyway.

The great thing is, over the internet, nobody knows I'm a dog.