Subject: UPDATE ON ATA -1

UPDATE ON ATA -1

From: Mayur M. Patel <mayurpatel_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:36:05 -0500

Thanks for your responses, Although it is flashed, it was the best thing to
ever happen to it. I have not had one problem with the flashing and it has
worked perfectly.

Today, I took the big plung and took my unit apart checking for broken
terminals. Everything looks nice and tight and I don't see any loose wires
or solder points.

Do you guys think it’s the drive? What is the best way to check to see if
it is? I was thinking of finding a 2.5 to 3.5 converter and hooking it up
to my desktop to see if that works. Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Mayur