Subject: Re: my voice files are updated to support files / dirs sorting
From: arnaud (netcava_at_club-internet.fr)
Date: 2004-06-25

>I now did so, and changed the compression format to .zip on the
>way, which is more widespread than .rar imho.
ok, if you like.

>In order to fill
>some gaps on the VoiceFiles wiki topic I ask for the following
>information about all of your voice files:
>
>- Speech engine used

IBM ViaVoice Outloud

>- Speaker name
English-American: Reed (Adult Male)
English-British: Justin (Adult Male)
French-Standard: Jacques (Adult Male)
German-Standard: Max (Adult Male)

>Regarding the french voice files, I would additionally like to
>know which cvs version number the francais.lang file has. If
>your updated (?) francais.lang file is not yet committed to cvs,
>you may want to post it somewhere (hint: patch tracker at
>sourceforge) in order to get it committed.

I don't have changed francais.lang to generate my voice files.
I have used it for a base for my voice translation , but francais.lang
is completly outdated and I don't use it at all now.

Anyway, some messages needed to be changed for the voice files because
I think some messages needed to a more clear spokean equivalent
sometimes.

>Additionally, you could try and tell if the francais.voice
>within the VoiceFiles topic is also made by you. If this is the
>case, I would like to remove it, since it is very likely outdated.

yes, this was one of the first francais.voice I made.