Subject: RE: Rockbox DevKit v3.0
From: Dejonghe, Manuel (
Date: 2004-06-25

Ok, I noticed it beeing NOWHERE with NO NAME. But I was not yet able to
retest it with the newest version.

> >[17:03] <lImbus> The RockBox-DevKit_v30.txt says "7a. === Making a
> >Simluator Build ===" (typo)
> LOL - You have passed the test :)

pew, and I was sooo anxious ;-)

> Thanks for all the feedback limbus

you're welcome. it was a pleasure, and it will be for Windows2003,
although I don't know yet WHEN i'm coming thru that. I am off for a few
days soon...

> ...hope you read the mailing list and see this reply :)

just by hazard. I have 1400 messages to catch up, so from times to time
I try to find the messages where the topic does not start with "Re:"

ciao, Manuel