Subject: Re: Playlists with vers. 2.2
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2004-06-26

balconi wrote:

> I recently downloaded vers. 2.2 for the Jukebox FM Recorder. Ever since I have not been able to create playlists--I receive the message "error accessing playlist control file." Can anyone help, even with a link?

1) DL the latest daily build and install that instead.
2) Make sure you have a .rockbox directory.
3) Delete any old playlist/temporary files that are in an existing
.rockbox directory.

You can perform steps 2 and 3 only, but if you do step 1 also you'll be
working with the same build as most of the people on this list, which
may help if steps 2 and 3 don't cut it.