Subject: cygwin error
From: Ross Cohen (rjc12186_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-06-26

I used to be able to make my own builds of rockbox, but recently, that's changed. I don't know why, but I have been receiving this error at the end of all my makes:

make[1]: *** [/home/Ross/rockbox/build/rockbox.ucl] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Ross/rockbox/apps'
make: *** [apps] Error 2

And then none of the rocks that implement greyscale work. If someone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ross