Subject: Re: How to install a patch

Re: How to install a patch

From: Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:39:55 +0100

If you have to ask, it's probably not for you. Sorry :)

However, what you need to do is download the source code and the Windows
devkit (unless you're running Linux or OSX).

Then you need to apply the patch to the source code and compile.

If that sounds like something you're capable of, I'm sure the rest of
the lsit will give you more detailed instructions, as I've never
actually attempted it myself.

Joe