Subject: individualized, easily created and automatically loading EQ per song
From: basslover (basslover_at_adelphia.net)
Date: 2004-06-28

In Winamp with a click or two, you can save the audio settings for a song, and the next time the song comes on, those audio settings are loaded. You can also make a default setting for songs that you haven't set individualized eq's for.

I asked about this as Rockbox feature a while ago, and then another time or two. There was a patch being developed also, I think.

I was wondering if such a feature in a Rockbox release was in the near future.

I like to really crank up the bass and bass boost and loudness, and having them load automatically for each song like I've set them would be nirvana. Each song is different, and a great setting on one will massively distort on another. Hence the need for automatically loading, easily settable individualized eq's.

I think this feature is not on any other MP3 player, and would make Rockbox stand out even further.

Thanks to all the developers for all the great work!