Subject: Re: Is anybody using the voice directories "on enter" feature?
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-06-28

Jourg wrote:
When I worked the talkbox functionality in, I
copied the option to say the directory name when the dir is entered. But my
impression is that every talkbox user is using the "while hovering" feature.
Any "on enter" users?

No. I always use the while hovering setting...rocker

I'm thinking about a generalization of the talkbox feature (inspired by
Carsten's file talk patch). When I worked the talkbox functionality in, I
copied the option to say the directory name when the dir is entered. But my
impression is that every talkbox user is using the "while hovering" feature.
Any "on enter" users?

Jörg