Subject: CRC error when copying or reading files ?
From: Cuiping Zhang (cattie_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-06-29

hi, All:
First time to post msg here. I am not sure this is
the right place to post this question. Please help. :)
I don't know what happened. but recently I often
encounter problems when copying data from mp3 to PC.
It shows: CRC error and can't finish the operation.
Usually when this happens, the files can't be played
or read.
I am using Chinese Rockbox. Is this data corruption or
hard disk problem? or just Rockbox is fragile?
Anybody know how to fix it? or should I follow the
original manual of Jukebox for trouble shooting. It
says using Scandisk to maintain the harddisk.
Thanks in advance!
Cuiping