Subject: Warning Sirens on Archos Jukebox 15 Solved
From: Tom Norris (kaboofa_at_weakmind.org)
Date: 2004-06-29

I figured out what is causing my Jukebox Recorder 15 to make weird siren
noises. The hard drive is crapping out :( It only happens when I try
to traverse/play directories/songs while a song is playing in rockbox.

I'm going to dump my Archos' hard disk right now, hopefully it won't die
  in the middle of the process. (I'll be awake and making sure battery
level doesn't go down too far)

Any suggestions for a new hard drive? (I have about 90$ i can spend on
it :( ) any drive with 15+ GB would be fine.