Subject: Spare front panel
From: Christi Alice Scarborough (christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk)
Date: 2004-06-29

Hi,

I've finally replaced my Jukebox's LCD, thanks to a very kind donation
of a replacement screen. It's so nice to be able to see the screen again.

I was wondering if anyone had a spare V2/FM front panel lying around,
that they aren't using since one of the buttons on mine is broken, and
muppet that I am, I managed to scratch the plastic that goes over the
LCD. I'll pay postage plus a drink or twosworth (and my front panel as
well, if you want it for any reason - everything still works - the
broken button is just temperamental).

Thanks,

Christi