Subject: Re: error on fm recorder
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-06-29

ben reed wrote:
> i am haveing an error in rockbox when i play an mp3 i get a playlist buffer full mesage then an end of play list mesage on my fmrecorder so i updated to a daly biuld and dont get any errror but it only plays about 1 sec of mp3 then locks up completly help please

How are your music files organized? Do you have 1,000 mp3's in one
folder, or are they organized by artist/album, etc.? There are
adjustable settings for the maximum number of files in a folder or a
playlist, and it sounds as if you may have exceeded those limits. While
it is possible to adjust the limits, you're better off organizing your
music a bit, IMO. You should also clean out any temporary files in your
rockbox directory to make sure you don't have any corrupted
playlist/bookmark files in there.