Subject: A-B repeat
From: Shervin Riahi (
Date: 2004-06-29

Hello again, everyone! I was gonna tack this onto my last e-mail, but
I figured it was a different enough topic to warrant its own thread.

Has anyone been able to get the A-B repeat patch working with any
recent Rockbox builds? This feature would be incredibly useful for me,
as I often try to decipher lyrics and music on my jukebox. As I lack
all programming skills that I once had (good ol Pascal and a tiny iota
of C), I can only dream of programming this.

Would anyone else find this useful?