Subject: Re: lWindows Installer build system 1.0.1

Re: lWindows Installer build system 1.0.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:35:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Christi Alice Scarborough wrote:

> Installers should however be coming as part of the daily builds soon.

Please don't hold your breath for this.

I'm working on this, but my time is limited and my vacation is coming up very
soon. I might not get around to fix this until August or so.

Of course, anyone else is welcome to setup an automatic job that does this. It
doesn't _have to_ be made on the rockbox.haxx.se machine.