Subject: Re: lWindows Installer build system 1.0.1
From: Christi Alice Scarborough (
Date: 2004-06-30

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Please don't hold your breath for this.
> I'm working on this, but my time is limited and my vacation is coming up
> very soon. I might not get around to fix this until August or so.

Good things are worth waiting for. *smile*

> Of course, anyone else is welcome to setup an automatic job that does
> this. It doesn't _have to_ be made on the machine.

I'd do this myself if I weren't on dialup and thus bereft of a sensible
way to automate it. Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of Linux and
Wine installed should, however, just be able to get wget to download the
  daily builds from the Rockbox site then run the script.