Subject: question about Recorder v2.
From: Cuiping Zhang (cattie_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-06-30

hi, Rockboxer:
 A short and silly question. Everytime I connect the recorder to
computer, the big USB sign will show on the LCD and recorder will stop
playing. So it is impossible for me to operate the player and connect
it to computer at the same time, right?
 I have this question because some instructions said that when error
happens during reflashing ROM, one makeup approach is to upload files
to players while the correct OS is still in DRAM. This gave me
impression that recorder should be operatable while it is connected to
PC. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Cuiping