Subject: Flashed AJBR won't load past splash screen
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-07-01

Hi rockboxers,

I've got my new V1 AJBR flashed with 2.2, then upgraded to daily build
040629. It was working fine this morning, but now when I turn it on, I
get the splash screen, the disk spins up, the red light blinks a few
times, and then nothing -- I can hear the disk spinning, but the LCD
just stays at the splash screen and won't do anything else. I can turn
it on and off, but no other buttons do anything and I can't get past the
splash.

I don't have my USB cable with me, so I don't know if USB will work.

Any ideas?

Karl