Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-07-02

70goat_at_cox.net wrote:

> When I first turn my jukebox on and when I select a file I get an error message "Error accessing playlist control file", but everything seems to work OK. Any ideas as to what the problem is.

Do you have a .rockbox folder on your jukebox? If not, you should. Try
unzipping a daily build directly into the root of your jukebox, and it
will be created for you.

If you do have that folder already, try deleting any old playlist
control file that already exist in that folder. It may be corrupted.