Subject: Re: damaged mains socket on archos

Re: damaged mains socket on archos

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:10:55 +0100

It's not the hardest job in the world, and unless you have caused secondary
problems, it is gonna be cheap. I don't know if you can replace the exact
socket, but as a worst case you will be able to get SOMETHING to fit in the
case.

Of course, the real dilemma is your lack of ocular sensory aparatus. I
would guess that if you explain your predicament you should be able to get
pretty much anyone with some solderng skill to help.

BC